This wil be your default contact info.
This will be an important channel for receiving official info and retrieving your account.
In order to crate customers safe and convenient flight ticket purchase experience, West Air has launched the e-ticket service. Before the customer (passenger) registered as electronic-ticket user, please read the following service terms carefully, when you confirm that you accept all the agreements and comply with all the related terms and conditions in the future online activities, you can complete the online ticket purchase process.
1. Customers (passengers) shall follow Civil Aviation Law of the People's Republic of China, West Air General Conditions of Domestic Carriage for Passenger and Baggage, ”Regulations on Management and Priciples on Application of Multi-class Seat on Domestic Flights of West Air”as well as related Chinese laws, regulations and the website provisions, false reservation is forbidden, and comply with Online Ticket Purchasing Instructions of West Air.
2. In view of the service importance and safety of West Air, registered users should agree to do:
(1) All the filled in passenger information by the users during purchase processes shall be real and valid, if therefore cause of fail to travel or passenger complaints, registered users will be liable for it. (2) To ensure the online transaction processes smoothly, registered users should provide real and complete personal information, if the registered information changes are occurred, please update immediately; registered users shall be liable for all the losses and legal liability when these are resulted by unreal or inaccurate information providing.
(3) Itinerary receipts means the paper carrier, which stipulated by the carriers to indicate passenger traveling information and can be used as reimbursement document.
3. After the users fill in the registration information, West Air will check the registration information provided, whilst, reserve the rights to cancel those registrations with false information or nonconformity with the rules and provisions of the Site; West Air highly respect members personal privacy, we will keep user registration information confidential and will not disclose or modify members personal information unless permitted, required by laws or permitted by members, otherwise, we will not use for other purposes or disclose to third parties.
4. Passengers (as VIP passengers, unaccompanied children, person without self-care ability, pregnant women, blind person, prisoners etc) with special service requirements need to apply in advance, please contact with the ticket office and make the booking directly, currently, West Air online booking service will not accept applications from aforementioned passengers.
5. Once the user’s registration is succeed, the user shall